Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Two of My Favorites

I havent really had a lot of time to be creative lately so Im posting a couple of my favorites. I hope you'll like them too.

Also, scroll down to the dark blue section at the bottom of this blog for this week's Featured Artist! You'll be so glad you did!

This green glass rosary is simple and elegant. Its not too delicate, yet not too big. And has just enough heft to feel good in your hands as you pray along the beads.

If you'd like to know more about them, please click here.



These Tanzanite chandelier earrings are perfect for any occasion, casual or formal. The purple and black colors compliment each other perfectly! These earrings are one of my favorites because of how free and dangly they are.

To read more about them, please click here.

No comments: